Access Library to browse through the recent updates on resources/texts available to loan. You can reserve a resource online, and we will keep it ready for you to pick-up.
As an ALTEC student, you will have access to a vast range of information resources and services, including online and electronic resources.
ALTEC has a growing library with a range of reference materials including;
- Books, magazines, DVDs and other resource materials
- eresources, including ebooks and ejournals
- Lists of recommended websites and resources for ALTEC courses
- Access to computers with selected software packages used in accounting and IT courses
- Access to the internet for study and assignments
- Training sessions on information literacy and internet skills
- Individual and group study facilities
- Photocopying and printing services
Our dedicated library staff can help you locate resources, access library facilities, information services, and a range of online support services.
As ALTEC is launching higher education degree courses in partnership with some of the leading institutes, the library resources and services will be enhanced to cater to dual-sector clientele.
ALTEC is also in the process of negotiating interlibrary loans and online reference database subscriptions.