ALTEC Student Fee
This includes providing you with comprehensive and accurate information about ALTEC, our courses, services and facilities even before you decide to apply to us.
ALTEC sets out its tuition and an exhaustive list of all other fees in the International Student Fee Schedule, which is reviewed and approved by the Senior Management Committee annually and published in the relevant marketing materials or other publications including this website.
Fees include as detailed on the Fee Schedule:
- Access to all of our award winning facilities and services
- All course tuition and assessment
- Student Handbook & Subject Guides
- Student ID & Student Concession Card
- Access to ALTEC Student Portal
- Access to our comprehensive reference library and on-line library data bases
- Access to all Student Learning Centres
- English language support*
- Access to a modern printing network
- Fast Wireless network and broadband internet access
- Full range of Student Support Services
- Full IT support
The tuition fees are set for a complete course and cannot be charged, calculated or broken up on a unit basis
Tuition fees and relevant terms are governed by ALTEC Student Fee Policy.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding ALTEC fees and charges.