With its vibrant, culturally-diverse, and positive learning environment, ALTEC is one of the preferred destinations for the international students from around the world.
In Australia, the Vocational Education and Training (VET) structure is guided by the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF), offering Nationally Recognised Qualifications in a wide range of industry sectors.
ALTEC has a client and student-focussed approach to training with a strong realisation of VET skills courses as potential pathways for;
- Employment within the sector
- Higher education with advanced or standing credits
- Knowledge and skill development/enhancement; and
- Professional development
ALTEC has developed courses that focus on quality learning outcomes and pathways in a range of fields from certificate to advanced diploma levels.
- Skill courses (VET) in a range of disciplines.
- Courses On-Campus in partnership with reputed institutes.
- Foundation English Courses.
From 24 March 2014, these applicants will be assessed as though they are lower migration risk (similar to the current Assessment Level 1), regardless of their country of origin.
More options for international students;
- Current students: Access a range of services online.
- Prospective students: Find more information on ALTEC’s courses.
More in this section;
- Fee Schedule
- Current Academic calendar
- Academic Pathways
- Important Forms and Policies for both current and prospective students
- ESOS Framework
Contact us for more information or to arrange a meeting to discuss your options.