MYOB Short Courses
Working knowledge of MYOB Accounting Software is a ‘must have’ skill in securing employment in the financial services sector.
ALTEC offers MYOB Short Courses of four different competency levels to suit the needs of different individuals.
In all above Courses, you will be given real life Case Studies in order for you to understand the issues of the real-life workplace.
MYOB for Beginners
This course is designed for those who have not familiar with MYOB at all. Our Trainers will help you navigate and operate MYOB confidently. Upon completion of this course you will be ready to apply your skills and be able to process everyday financial transactions of a business.
1. Basic Accounting Terminology
2. MYOB Basic Navigation
3. Using MYOB Help
4. Creating a new Company File
5. Creating & Modifying Accounts List
6. Setting up Tax Codes
7. Creating Customer Cards
8. Creating Supplier Cards
9. Purchasing & Paying Bills
10. Sales, Invoicing & Receiving Payments
11. Entering Cheques
12. Performing Bank Reconciliations
13. Producing Basic Reports
Cost: $295 (Including GST)
If you have a basic understanding of MYOB and want to develop it further, this course is for you. You will be able to develop skills required for you to perform complex transactions such as processing and refunds and credits. It is ideal for those running small businesses to be able to manage their own bookkeeping activities with confidence.
1. Creating a New Company File
2. Modifying the Accounts List
3. Setting up Tax Codes
4. Entering Opening Balances
5. Entering Historical Sales
6. Entering Historical Purchases
7. Handling Returns & Credits
8. Using Customer Cards
9. Using Supplier Cards
10. Setting up & Using Inventory
11. Setting up & Handling Petty Cash
12. Handling Credit Card & POS Transactions
13. Backing up & Restoring Files
14. Producing End of Month & End of Year Reports
Cost: $395 (Including GST)
This course is aimed at those with basic MYOB skills and will develop your knowledge on how to set up and use features of MYOB Payroll. This will equip you to become confidently process the payroll of a business – a crucial aspect of any business. You would learn all the necessary steps involved in handling a Payroll.
1. Set up MYOB for Payroll
2. Enter General Payroll Information
3. User Access & Payroll Restrictions
4. Set up Employee Cards
5. Customise Payroll Categories
6. Process Pay Runs
7. Process adjustments to correct errors
8. Process Employee Terminations & Final Paycheques
9. Reconcile PAYG & Superannuation
10. Print Payslips
11. Annual Leave & Sick Leave Accruals
12. Superannuation Obligations
Cost: $495 (Including GST)
Course Duration: 1 Day (9.30am – 5pm)
Small Group Sizes of up to 10 students per Group. Weekend and Weekday options available.
For Enrolments please contact: 03 9529 1783 or CLOAKING